With Australia committing to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 now is the time to look at solar power as a renewable energy source for your business. Not only will solar power save you potentially thousands in money each year, it is the most beneficial power source for commercial customers due to it being used most in the daytime when the sun is shining.
Here at The Viking Group we have been specialising in the expert design, quotes and installation of commercial solar for over 15 years. Our goal is to get you the best value for money and the highest quality solar system for your business; we’re here to help you reduce or eliminate your electricity bill and ultimately add a tool to increase your yearly turnover and net profits.
We’re your solar guys for the best solar installations on the Gold Coast, South Brisbane and Northern NSW, utilising only the highest quality solar panels and solar inverters available in Australia, as well as the best solar batteries for our Australian weather, whilst ensuring every organisation gets the best deal on their solar system.
The Viking Group is here to provide the Gold Coast, South Brisbane and Northern NSW with the best solar quotes, customised to each individual need and household solar system budget.
- There’s no silly question with us, we make solar power easy to understand and are here to answer all of your renewable energy, solar power and energy storage queries.
- Our free electricity bill analysis, use of satellite software and expertise means we can tailor each quote to your personal circumstances and premises.
- We focus on facts and providing the best solar power solution for you, not sales pitches.
- Our free, no obligation solar quotes allow you to gather all of the information and cost benefits of solar before you decide which solar option is best for you.
- We only partner with the highest quality solar panels, solar inverters and energy storage batteries, keeping prices competitive due to our buying power, ultimately ensuring you’re not replacing your solar system due to sub-standard parts a few years down the line.
- We work with other trusted partners to bring you competitive finance options for your solar system, allowing everyone to access renewable energy and solar for their homes.
What Happens Next:
Once you have sent your enquiry in to us, someone will be in contact with you within 48 hours to discuss your needs further.
From here our solar design experts will build you the best solar system options to suit the premises of your business and organisation budget for solar, utilising our top-of-the-range satellite software and a site visit. We’ll arrange a face-to-face meeting with decision makers and take you through the various design options available, alongside payment and finance options if desired, and answer any questions you may have. From here you can review your solar system proposal and quote and chose the one that is best suited to your business. We’ll then liaise with you to book an installation date that suits you best for our solar engineers to get your system fitted and set up. After installation, we’ll spend time taking you through the system and how to track its performance, alongside making sure you have the information on how to reach us on a direct line should you have any queries or concerns at any point in the future.
Solar Maintenance and Repairs
If you already have a solar system installed at your business address we can ensure it is working at its maximum capacity with our free health checks. Through this complimentary solar servicing we will make sure you’re still getting the most out of your system and suggest any maintenance or repairs that could supercharge your solar energy production and ultimately, save your business more money.
Looking to upgrade your commercial solar system? We’re here to help! Most businesses are unaware that you can still get the Federal Government STC rebates when replacing or upgrading your solar panels or solar inverters. Whether you’re looking at higher quality solar panels to replace older panels, add extra panels to increase your solar energy output, or discuss the energy storage options that are available to you such as solar batteries, we’re the Gold Coast, South Brisbane and Northern NSW’s answer to all business solar upgrades.