The Viking Group specialises in the expert design and installation of residential solar. Our goal is to get you the best value for money and the highest quality solar system to suit your needs; we’re here to help you reduce or eliminate your electricity bill and create another way to save money to put towards the things that matter most to you.
We’re the solar hub for South Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Northern NSW, utilising only the top solar panels, solar inverters and best solar batteries for the Australian climate in our quality solar installations, whilst ensuring our customers are getting the best deals on their solar system.
The Viking Group is here to provide the Gold Coast, South Brisbane and Northern NSW with the best solar quotes, customised to each individual need and household solar system budget.
- There’s no silly question with us, we make solar power easy to understand and are here to answer all of your renewable energy, solar power and energy storage queries.
- Our free electricity bill analysis, use of satellite software and expertise means we can tailor each quote to your personal circumstances and premises.
- We focus on facts and providing the best solar power solution for you, not sales pitches.
- Our free, no obligation solar quotes allow you to gather all of the information and cost benefits of solar before you decide which solar option is best for you.
- We only partner with the highest quality solar panels, solar inverters and energy storage batteries, keeping prices competitive due to our buying power, ultimately ensuring you’re not replacing your solar system due to sub-standard parts a few years down the line.
- We work with other trusted partners to bring you competitive finance options for your solar system, allowing everyone to access renewable energy and solar for their homes.
What Happens Next:
Once you have sent your enquiry in to us, someone will be in contact with you within 48 hours to discuss your needs further.
From here our solar design experts will get straight to work on designing you the best solar system options to suit your home, budget and preference, utilising our top-of-the-range satellite software. We’ll arrange a face-to-face meeting at your house to check the technicalities and take you through the various design options available to you, alongside payment and finance options if desired. We’ll give you time to review your solar system proposal and chose the one that you like most, and from there we’ll book a date that suits you best for our solar engineers and installers to come out and get you set up. After installation, we’ll spend the time taking you through the system, how to track its performance and answer any questions you may have, alongside making sure you have the information on how to reach us on a direct line should you have any queries or concerns at any point in the future.
Solar Maintenance and Repairs
If you already have a solar system installed we can ensure it’s working at its maximum capacity with our free health checks. Through this complimentary solar servicing we will make sure you’re still getting the most out of your solar system and suggest any maintenance or repairs that could supercharge your solar energy production and ultimately, save you more money.
Looking to upgrade your system? We’re here to help! Most people are unaware that you can still get the Federal Government STC rebates when replacing or upgrading your solar panels or solar inverters. Whether you’re looking at higher quality solar panels to replace older panels, adding extra panels to increase your solar energy output, or wanting to discuss the energy storage options that are available to you in the form of solar batteries, we’re the Gold Coast, South Brisbane and Northern NSW’s answer to all solar upgrades.